In short, we only collect personal information about you to make our service better. We use a number of cookies to tailor our service to you and remember you the next time you visit. We never share any of your data unless absolutely necessary (things like preventing fraud or being required to do so by law).
Information we collect
We collect personal information (e.g., name, email address, etc.) when you:
- register an account with us;
- contact our customer support services;
- sign-up for a MUSEPAGES account
- enter our promotions, contests, or sweepstakes;
- post content on a MUSEPAGES website;
How we use your personal data
MUSEPAGES may process your personal data for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- We use your personal data to help you efficiently access your information after you log-in and provide personalized content and information to you.
- We may use your personal data to develop and manage our Website, services, customer care, sales and marketing.
- We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our services and to contact you for customer care related purposes.
Sharing of Data
- We don’t share your personal information with third parties. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the MUSEPAGES Website and service. We currently use Google Analytics (traffic analysis, SEO optimization), SendinBlue (mailing list management), and G Suite (email support).
- MUSEPAGES is using Google Analytics to track standard user data on traffic sources, visitor behaviour flow, audience overview. We may use your user ID to track specific behaviour, however, it cannot be connected to other data we are collecting about the users.
- We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
You have a right to know what personal data we have about you. You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data deleted or updated. You have a right to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds.
Credit/Debit Card Details
- We have no access to your credit/debit card details, but we may have access to your billing address and payment history in order to assist with customer service enquiries. Under no circumstances are these details disclosed to any third parties.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve their access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in using your password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- We partner with third parties to either display advertising on our Service or to manage our advertising on other sites, such as Facebook, Google, etc. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our Website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
MUSEPAGES does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of their parents or guardians. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
How to contact us
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Last updated: 14 May 2018